Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hello Project Management Class

Good Morning!
I am extremely excited for this project management class for a few reasons: First, my center has been bought and I will be stepping into a new role where I am the ID/PM for SES (Supplemental Education Services, Title 1 program) for the Pittsburgh area. Therefore, I will be developing educational programs, teacher trainings, and overseeing all the school districts in which we will be providing services to. Secondly, the materials that we will be learning will carry immediately into my daily roles of occupation.
I look forward to learning, collaborating, enriching my knowledge with you all.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Courtney

    I am looking forward to continuing to read and learn from your blog posts this semester.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Courtney:
    Another 6145 PM classmate following your post for the class. Congrats on your immediate real-life application; keep us informed, we fellow classmates may need another case study!

    ReplyDelete